Wednesday, January 29, 2014

{Erik ~ class of 2014}

I had the privilege to meet an awesome Senior last month.  This is Erik ~ and he's graduating!!  It was so much fun photographing him.  He is the nicest kid, and was so easy going.  I have known Erik's mom for about 14 years or so...we worked at a bank together all those many years ago, and it's crazy to think that it was before I was even married.  What's funny too is that her and I realized that we only live about 1 minute away from each other.  Crazy.

Anyway, thank you both so much for allowing me to do this!  I had a lot of fun, and I was honored to be a small part of this awesome time in your life.  Thank you again...


I think the HIGH that day was only about 17 degrees.  We were Cooooold.  By the end of our shoot I couldn't feel my fingers anymore.  Erik was such a trooper, and he didn't even complain once.



Here is the front of Erik's graduation announcement....love it!
 








And of COURSE we had to take some with his awesome truck.
 

Thanks again!!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs