Thursday, May 8, 2014

Northern Utah Senior Photographer ~ Preston: class of 2014

Hello everyone!  I would like to introduce you to my nephew, Preston.  He is graduating from Layton High School this year.  He's such a good kid, and I had so much fun photographing him for his Senior Photo's.

Preston is on his Varsity Baseball Team.  He is an official "batter".  Sorry Pres, I am not sure what the official term is.  All I know is he is one talented hitter.  I also couldn't help but tease him about how cute he was when he was 2.  I still remember the day that he learned how to say "Em."  I almost cried.  I love this kid so much, and I just want to say....

Congratulations!












See that baseball?  Preston hit is very first home run about a month ago.  He was able to keep the ball.  He didn't share this bit of information until we were almost done with his session.  I am so glad that he told me though so that we could take a few showing off this treasure of his.  Way to to!
 



Isn't he awesome!?


0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs