Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Kids

 The day finally came.  This is one of the most stressful days for me.  Taking photo's of my own family.  Weird, right?  I love taking those candid shots everyday, but the official "photo shoot" shots freak me out a little.  I tend to stress out about clothing (which is every Mom with photo's, right?), and then getting them to "behave" during the photo shoot is another story.  

I am so thankful for my husband who played with them the entire time.  He had a "semi-truck honking contest" with the kids (seeing as we were just off the freeway), and he even made up a little golf game out on the salty banks of the Great Salt Lake.  I know, I am one lucky woman.

The result?  You decide.  I think we did pretty darn good.



 






















Poor Lilah, all she wants in life is to be free.
 

Grace was cracking me up in these.  Our cute little poser.  As for the other kids ~ um.........

**shrug**
 


she's finally free!!!
 



I'm titling this one:  The Smolder.




Morgan's idea....


0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs