Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{announcement part II}

Hello to all of you today! I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday. :) I've decided (to those that read my announcement a couple of weeks ago) to completely waffle. Waffle? Yep. Waffle.

After doing my last 2 photo shoots I decided that I would totally miss out if I didn't keep doing what I love. So. I'm going to officially waffle on my last big decision not to take photo's for all you amazing folks out there. HOWEVER. I am really going to limit my photo sessions, so if you are interested, please let me know in advance. I will do everything I can to accommodate all my amazing clients, but I just can't commit to the number of shoots I had last year.

Thank you all so much, and I just have to say that this has been a really tough decision....and on hindsight, I should have just kept my big mouth shut for a minute and really thought about it a bit more. :) Have a fabulous day everyone!!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs