Friday, April 20, 2012

{Tylyr ~ class of 2012}

Let me first say that Seniors have to be my favorite subjects to photograph. They're pretty much up for anything ~ and they are so much fun to joke around with. It's so weird because it doesn't feel all that long ago that I was right there too. Anyway ~

I've known this girl since she was around 9 years old (okay that alone makes me feel a little oldish) and she has certainly grown into one amazingly beautiful woman. I was very excited that I was asked to take her senior photo's because ~ well ~ I kind of think that she's pretty (not in a weird-ed out way) and I KNEW she would photograph beautifully. We had a lot of fun during our session ~ and I am so excited to show her off to all of you.

Enjoy!!

















0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs