Thursday, September 29, 2011

{Crew & Jessica} wedding day

I love weddings with fun color schemes. Just the shoes alone get me giddy. I was in LOVE with these yellow shoes. In. Love.



Oh, and yes, there was a vintage, yellow truck. Really?!












The luncheon was held at the Canterbury Place in Bountiful. I would so refer this place to anyone. Their food was UBER delicious.





I was loving Crew's face in this first photo. Can you tell he was triumphant? Way to go you guys. Oh, and here's a "thank you" to Whitnie for taking our group photo's so that I could be a part of it. You're great.













Yes, those are deer antlers. Can you tell that he's my brother-in-law? His wife was SUCH a good sport. It turned out great.








We were cracking up that these guys matched the parking lot.



Congratulations Crew and Jessica! We sure love you guys.

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs