Thursday, July 7, 2011

{The Frye's} ~ final photo's

Okay I know I have already said this, but I really think I had more fun than these guys did during their wedding day. Their family is amazing. I really feel like I made some friends during the short time I was photographing their wedding. We had a LOT of fun, and I am so grateful to have met them. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to be a part of your special day. It was amazing. Congratulations you guys.


And Katie? You looked stunning.






Could you ask for a more perfect day? Hmm.....nope. I love how the crowd totally disappeared by the time we rounded the corner to this awesome spot.



How cool are these guys that they wanted to go to In-N-Out Burger after their ceremony. Would I like a burger? Ah...yes please! And can I get that "animal-style"?






How cute are they? Really.




This was Katie's after-party dress. Her Mom took some trim off of her wedding gown and used it for the edging on this one. Such a good idea, and if you know me at all, I am such a sucker for sentimental stuff like that.






Yes, the bouquet throw is always a crowd pleaser. Katie wasn't let down. Congratulations to Melissa for catching it. :)

I loved Katie's colors. Cherry Red and a Pale Blue (sorry Katie, I am not sure what you called that blue.) They were such fun colors....and the pinwheels were so cute. I am pretty out of the loop because this is the first wedding I have ever seen that used pinwheels instead of bouquet's. I know, I'm a sheltered individual.



Congratulations again Katie and Benji. You are such a fun couple. Thank you once again for allowing me inside your fun little bubble.

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs