Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Crew & Jessica} engagements ~ part ONE

My cute brother in law is getting married! We had a different engagement session planned, but then our local carnival came to town....so OBVIOUSLY I had to talk them into doing TWO sessions instead of just one. Who can pass up cotton candy and Carnies? Here are my favorites from our first session together.




I think Crew spent about 30.00 for that turtle. The guy in charge finally took pity on poor Crew and gave it to him. **shhhhh!*






And who can resist this lighting. Roooommanticccc!










Some "photo-booth" photo's ~ we got quite the looks as we were posing for these. Thanks for being such good sports you guys.






My only regret was that I only got out my flash equipment for this last shot. By the time we took this my husband and 4 kids were super DONE for the night. You should have SEEN the looks I was given. Sorry guys.


And I'm not sure about you, but I was a little concerned about that "Polish Sausage"......... Is it just me?!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs