Monday, March 10, 2014

{bow tie fun}

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I wanted to share something with you that I've been working on recently. 

Victoria from the shop bow tie fun asked if I would work with her in creating some images for her new website!  Her little shop was just featured in the March issue of the British GQ magazine and is now on sale in London.  (So exciting for her!)  Of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this!  Here are a few of my favorites from my commercial shoot with my boys.

Go check out Victoria's shop on Etsy too.  It's called "bowtiefun" and she has some pretty fun products.  Her prices can't be beat either.  (So I see this as a win-win.  Am I right?!)

Have a great Monday everyone!









 I hope you enjoyed these.  I think they're pretty handsome myself......



 

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs