Monday, January 27, 2014

{Foof}

I am not quite sure how our littlest got the nickname "foof" but that's what we call her.  Sometimes, if we're feeling "sassy" we call her "foof basket".  Who knows.

The only thing that matters in this conversation is the fact that I love this little one so, so much.  She is such a blessing to our family, and I am overjoyed with our 6th child.  I finally got around to taking her 6 month photo's (when she was 7 months....but shhhhhh ~ no one has to know).  She's certainly a cutie.


 She loves her toes.

 








 





 Ever since her blessing day, I have been kicking myself over the fact that I never got a "good" shot of our little one in her blessing dress.  Of course she's a little bigger now ~ but the dress still fits.  :)






We love you Faith.

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs