Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{Fernanda ~ class of 2012}

Fernanda cracks me up. She kept hinting towards the fact that she doesn't feel like she's as beautiful as I kept telling her she was. I was freaking out as I was taking these photo's. Literally freaking out. I would shoot one and do a little jig in my head ~ and a few times I even let out a little shriek. I really hope that Fernanda and her Mom don't think I'm totally nuts. :)

We had so much fun during this session....sitting on glasses, changing clothes in the parking lot....and just joking around. I hope that she enjoyed this session as much as I did ~ it was very nice to meet you.


If you would like to see Fernanda's slideshow, click here.


Oh, .....and congratulations!!






































0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs