Friday, December 4, 2009

{Free Session}



I am currently looking for individuals to photograph for a free session. I am able to photograph your family, your children, your newborn...you name it.

Your photo session will last about 1/2 hour and you will receive a disk with your photo's all for free. Once Spring comes I will be charging for my services, but until then, I need all the practice I can get. If you are willing to brave the cold (If I'm photographing a newborn I am obviously not going to make you brave the cold. I will come to you.), feel free to contact me.

I am in Northern Utah, and I can travel to a location of your choice, or if you prefer, I can pick a location for you.

You may contact me via email emilybaileys@juno.com or just leave a comment. Thanks!

0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs